Saturday 15 August 2009

Niall's update

 

 

 

 

Ok, it's been a while...
Where does one start? Well, I will try to bring everyone up to speed with the boys, starting with the big guy; Niall!
Niall is now nearly 2 and a half. He's going to daycare every day except Wednesday when His Ganddad looks after him.
His talking is getting really good, yesterday he said "Mummy, I really want to push Jem", today it was "Mum, I really, really want to pinch Jem." Despite this, he is a fantastic big brother (which he tells me often). Sometimes/usually his love is not appreciated as some photos of Jem grimmacing and pulling away from a hug demonstrates!
His drawing is getting good, much more detailed. I added a photo of some of his work. About a month ago he said "I can write now Mummy" and it turns out he can! He can write the alphabet and key words eg. mum, dad, jem, niall and words you spell out. He's getting better at reading too and will say things like "s says ssss".
His first love is still the Wiggles but he has branched out to Dora and Diego (sigh) and the Super Why. Today he woke up asking to watch Blue's Clues. Bless Foxtel.
He loves to ring people on my mobile. And ask them what they're doing. Literally.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

They have a blog??

We are................

Where You Come From......

The wee man has been around for.....